Thursday, March 23, 2006

seeing stuff...


I guess there's nothing else that needs said here, is there...

Today's been, like, really weird. I'm not sure exactly what's up. Actually, ummmm, I don't know...I'm listening to the Arena Rock channel again, they have the best music!! Where else can you hear L A Guns, Damn Yankees, and Whitesnake all within a half hour?? And Autograph? Has anyone else heard of them?? Ummmm...what's that say about my age that I remember dancing to this song with a beer in my hand?? and what's it say about mine & Kevin's taste that every song played on the Arena Rock channel is on our computer?? We have over 7,000 songs on a separate hard drive that Kevin keeps for all our music. Ours & Tiff's...big variety of music here, may I say? :-D
So, I'm sitting here listening, and White Lion's song, "When The Children Cry" played, and I stopped typing & listened to it again, and it actually seems like ya can see that being true in the future. God!! How depressing can I be, huh?? I'm just weirded out, I guess, cuz I'm kinda getting a 'reputation' for being able to tell people what sex their baby's gonna be..either by seeing them, or, one of my friends sent me a file with the sound of her baby's heartbeat after her doctor listened to it, was too early for an ultrasound! The only person I was wrong with was Kat, with the twins, and I think it was cuz there were 2 in there,!! Mostly it's been people Tiff knows. I saw a girl at her salon last week (she works there), and as Kevin & I were paying and leaving, she gave us our change, and I looked back at her as we went out the door "Oh, by the way...it's a girl.." And they talked about it later & were all saying I must've been high (yeah, I wish!), cuz everybody thought it'd be a boy...Tiff called today and said that girl told her to call me & tell me they had an ultrasound today...it's a girl...
Maybe I feel weird today cuz I went to sleep at 1 am, and woke up today at 1:20 pm!! That just can't be good for ya! I know Kim tried to call today, and I didn't hear the phone, she was here bangin' on the front door about 11 am (that I heard, but didn't get up, just rolled over & thought "if it's an axe murderer, he can come back later when I'm up", and promptly conked again...the only thing that woke me up was when I heard Kev's voice on the voice mail telling me that it was after 1, and he's worried. Okay...done..(no, I'm NOT going back to bed!! not til 1 anyway...)
BoUnCeS!! LibbY!

No comments: