Wednesday, March 22, 2006

tag from momthatsnuts....or i like to call her 'nuttymom'


Okay. I thought this was fitting for today's post. A lot of the post is gonna be nuttymom's tag...I'll do that first, but, you'll be able to see my mood when you see the songs!

Questions from mom, 3/21/06

List seven songs you are into right now. No matter what the genre, whether they have words, or even if they're any good, but they must be songs you're really enjoying now. Post these instructions in your blog along with your seven songs. Then tag seven other people to see what they're listening to.


1. Sin City - AC/DC
2. Ride On - AC/DC
3. The Sad Cafe - The Eagles
4. You Learn - Alanis Morrisette
5. The Flame - Cheap Trick
6. The Sky Is Crying & I Drink Alone - George Thorogood & The Destroyers
7. Blue On Black - Kenny Wayne Shepherd

Need I go on?? Oh, and I'm tagging anyone that hasn't done this yet!!
I do have a question for all you thinking people out there, though...I was hearing all kinds of shit on the news this morning about people being fat, and the gov't wants to do something about it...cuz they said 'look how good everything else worked, like the anti-smoking stuff, etc.' Well...in your opinions, if cigarettes weren't so expensive, would all those people have quit? Just want opinions...
Also, the business here in Ohio that won't have anyone working for them that smokes, because they say that makes their insurance premiums higher if they do. I understand that the health care costs are lots higher for smokers...but...in the interest of being a little bit fair, I've read that "fat" is catching up with smoking, as far as health problems that it causes. Just a thought...
Uhhh....yeah, I'm done for now...
BoUnCeS!! LibbY!

No comments: