Wednesday, March 08, 2006

stuff i can't believe we did...



I just LOVE the confused look on this kitten's face...human babies get that look too, when they're, like a month old, and people come over to see 'the baby!', and they pass it around the room, and the baby smiles (gas pains), and everybody screams "Oh, look! She smiled at me!"...and then the baby lets a big one rip...and all of a sudden, the smile isn't all that cute any more, and the baby gets passed all the way straight back to the mother, & the 'not-so-new' mom that thinks she knows everything about babies, says, "Oh, I think you better change her" with a cute little 'if you know how yet' giggle. Sidetracked...
Have you ever done something really stupid, and, as an adult, looked back and thought "Holy SHIT!! How did I EVER get out of that one??" No, don't lie, I KNOW EVERYBODY'S done that!! I'm gonna have to humble myself here & say again that, yes, I did get fucked around on when I was 15...didn't everybody? Once, when Kim & I had been out all night, running around, drinking & partying (oh, no, I forgot! We were at Kris's house! Yeah, that's it!!)...we met in front of my boyfriend's house at about 5 in the morning, and walked back to the back of his house to his window. We stood on each other's backs to reach his window (this was the first kevin...the dirtbag), and banged on it, to see if he'd answer. Knock 4 or 5 times, finally the window opened, and his best friend Terry, looked out to say he stayed overnight, and kevin was still asleep. Then he must've laid back down & fell asleep, and left the window open. Kim & I were kinda at a loss as to what to do, because, obviously, it was way too early to go back to my house! We were just standing there looking at each other, kicking the dirt/grass/mud which was their yard, and all of a sudden, I kicked something that was half buried in the mud. It was a fucking used rubber!!! We just looked down at it, and looked at each other, me thinking 'kevin, you really ARE a fucker!' and I'm sure Kim was thinking the same, if not with a little 'haha, toldja so!' added! Well. what would YOU do????
I had to pick the damn thing up...and say 'eeeeewwww!', and throw it at Kim, of course! She batted it down to the ground, and we stared at each other for a second. Then looked up at the open window. It was one of those windows that's high up in the house, and opened outward, and there was no screen on it (now we know WHY!!). So, without even thinking about it, I picked the thing up, and tossed it in the window, in the direction of kevin's bed. Then we took off running and laughing!
One more story for the ages...

BoUnCeS!! LibbY!

No comments: