Thursday, March 16, 2006

tagged by a peach!! (GOTTA be good luck!!)


This picture just BEGGED to be posted right after yesterday's....and it is kinda fitting, right?
Before I start doing the questions from Peach, I have to bitch & whine, piss & moan about something that is so trivial I can't even BELIEVE I'm mentioning it! But, here goes...@Q#%$&&^(O^@RW$ our fucking digital cable has been out since sometime between 4 & 8 last night!! Therefore, this is my first time online all DAY!! Because, of course, the cable modem for the computer won't connect us to the internet! Ya know, though, our neighbors are quite lucky we're so honest, because Kevin, (the total computer expert!), got on here last night, and somehow pulled up local neighbors wireless networks, and got on through one that didn't have any firewall. He got on, basically to prove he could, then got off, don't worry, didn't touch anything!! So, of course, we had NO tv last night, I did NOT get to watch American Idol!! I haven't even looked to see who got kicked off yet!! But I did read one Robin Cook book last night, and another book today about a haunted house in Canada. So I guess I did something worthwhile...
Oh, Kimmy.....is that Dan up there? You need to teach him how to RUN!!

Peach's questions!

If I was only allowed to keep one plant in my garden which would it be?
I'd keep rosebushes all over the place!!

If there was only one thing invented in the past 100 years that I was permitted to keep, what would it be?
It would HAVE to be my washer & dryer (yeah, that's 2, but they go together, don't they?

Name 3 animals you saw yesterday (excluding cats and dogs).

I only saw Truman, my gray cat, unless I can count people that had the behavior of a beast!

Which season do you like the most?

I love autumn!! Changing leaves, Halloween, Tiff's birthday, crunchy leaves on the sidewalk, and FOOTBALL!!!

Name the person who imparted the most wisdom into your life?’

Definitely my mom, when I was young...now, at this moment when I'm an adult, it's probably my dad, because of his attitude of hard work, & the fact that he had steady jobs from the age 13, when he started working at Ford, for Henry Ford II in Detroit!

I'm tagging...KimmyK, TLP, Mary!!

Thinking back to the times & places I've worked in my life, the question of 'who imparted the most wisdom'...wow. That's actually a very deep question (ya,ya, I know...for such a shallow mind!). NO!! Be serious for a minute, can't you?? But if everybody thinks about it...didn't you, like me, probably learn how to do something right by watching somebody do it the wrong way for a long time?? So, I guess if you learn to look at it like that, bad bosses are a blessing in disguise, right? HA!!

It's just been a weird couple days here...certain people aren't getting along with other people (no, Kev & I aren't arguing), and really, that's as far as I wanna go with it right now...

BoUnCeS!! LibbY!



No comments: