Wednesday, August 10, 2005

kim & me...forever ago! part 1........


Kim called last night, and we talked forever...even though she's in this town, we don't get to talk that much...you know, she's one of those stay-at-home moms...that never stays at home!!
Anyway...it just got me remembering stuff from when we were about 14-17 years old . FUN STUFF!! I don't think 2 people laughed as much as we did...ever!!
Okay...in no particular order, again. We were riding around in her car (well, ok, her mom & dad's car) right after she got her driver's license, we were, of course, being stupid. And we we both barefoot, and she hung her left foot out her passenger window, and I scrunched down so nobody could see my body sitting there, and I hung my right foot out my side. OMG, did we get double-takes as we drove thru town!One time she sneezed and didn't even cover her mouth or nose at all, she just straight-out sneezed on the windshield, in other words, she shot 'snot-rockets' everywhere!! (she still to this day denies it, though!). Once we were staying all night out in their pool-house (her mom & dad had an in-ground swimming pool, and the pool-house was neat, with a big living room, a kitchen, a bathroom, &, best of all, A PHONE!!). So, we called my current boyfriend (also a Kevin, but that's neither here nor there..), and told him we were coming in town....at this time we were only 15, so we couldn't drive yet. Her house was all the way out of town, out by the city airport, & past the prisons. So...we set out on the 'walk of hell' as we call it now...and got the 5 to 7 miles into town, past a shefiff's office, past a maximum security prison, over an overpass, through a cornfield, through a residential area...etc...anyway, we're going through the yards (sneaking...cuz it's about 2 or 3 am...hiding from any police, cuz it's WAY past curfew!). So, we went through one house's yard, and we heard a car, so, of course, we hid behind the car in the driveway. We stood up after the car went past and, of course, me with my renowned 'gracefulness', stood up and hit my head on the corner of the window air conditioner! KLONK! (echo, echo...). So, we saw lights come on in the house, and started laughing, & RAN the 7 or 8 city blocks to the back of Kevin's house! (Remember, this is a different Kevin...). So we were there with him & his 2 or 3 friends for another hour or so, laughing cuz they had the police scanner on, and had heard the police called about someone trying to break in to the house that I had just hit my head on! Phew! More later...
LibbY!

No comments: