Thursday, August 11, 2005

Kim & me...part 2...


...okay, time to continue our 'debacles' of our teenage years...yesterday I called Kim, and told her exactly what I'm doing on here. And it's really funny, she always brags about being 'computer illiterate', and she won't even try to get on here, even though she has an adelphia cable modem connection! And, I think she thinks this is the north-cantral ohio wide web, no matter how much I tell her otherwise! ;-) I only hope her kids don't get on this site...oh well...
Okay, she reminded me of some stuff...said I should write a book called 'Blonde and Blonder' hmmmm...
I had my driver's license and my car,we must've been 16. And we were out cruising around town and somebody we met had beer. yes, I KNOW we were too young...and did any kid ever say 'no thanks, I'm too young.' Yeah, right. So I drove past a church that was kinda in a valley in town, and it was almost midnight, and Kim said 'I gotta pee!!' I got an evil thought in my head, and grin on my face...it was dark, so she didn't see...I said 'Sure. I'll just pull in this parking lot, under these trees, so nobody in the houses will see ya...' She said ok (such a sweet kid!). I pulled in, and she jumped out and went around to the front of the car where it was the darkest...then she pulled her jeans down and squatted...I turned on the car's headlights and honked the horn over & over again!! OMG!! You NEVER saw anyone pull their pants up faster, and run & get in a car and yell 'DRIVE, YOU BITCH!!' I NEVER laughed so loud & long in my life!! But we got home safe...it was only 2 blocks to my mom & dad's house. Once, before this, before either of us had our licenses, Kim & I decided to walk the 4 blocks to my high school one evening, I think it was 8 or 9 at night...I know it was dark. We get to the school, and were just walking around it, and we noticed that the flag had been taken down for the night and the rope & chain to put it up were hanging there...they must've looked all lonely, and stuff, so I took Kim's suggestion to climb up on the rope, and she'd push me on it. So I didn't think twice about it, it just sounded like fun to me! So I climbed up there, and she started pushing me. All very well and good, until we started laughing (who, us?) and acting stupid (again..us??). Kim started pushing me faster & faster, and all of a sudden she couldn't reach me anymore, I was up too high, wrapped around the damn pole! All she heard were the yells & laughter coming down from the dark....and then....KLONK again!! I'd wrapped all the way around the pole, faster, & faster.....ok, you get the picture...I finally got myself unwrapped, and down, and Kim was down there, laying on the ground laughing, and I soon found out why...she'd peed her pants!! So, after we both quit laughing so much (still laughing some, though), we started walking back to my house, and these two guys pulled up beside us in their car, and asked if we wanted a ride. I started to think about it, and all of a sudden Kim was saying 'say NO, say NO!!' Oh, she'll never live that one down...
BoUnCeS!! LibbY!

No comments: