Sunday, August 14, 2005

Kim & me...part 4...


First of all, this breaking news...
Mick Jagger...formerly of The Rolling Stones, is now officially a member of 'The Strolling Bones'. Truth! I heard about it Saturday on FOX News, the Strolling Bones even has their own website!

Now that's out of the way, I can get to the important stuff...
when Kim & I were a lot younger (hahaha...WAY younger!!) , it was our habit that she would always stay overnight at my house on Friday & Saturday nights because we KNEW that we could get away with damn near anything at my house! I remember once when we were getting ready to go somewhere (a dance for teenagers, I think), we had a bottle of champagne (it must have just magically appeared..), and we took it and walked right outside town, to a business that was closed for the day, and settled ourselves down in the field right behind there, and I finally got the bottle open and took a great big swig. Then, of course, I did the ultimate thing classy people do...I'm sure I wiped my mouth on my sleeve. Then I gave the bottle to Kim, and she took a big ol' swig...and PUKED on the ground right between her legs!! That, in itself, was funny (you'd laugh,too, I KNOW you would!!)...then she still sat right there, while I was jumping up, and yelling "Eeeeewwwww,Eeeeewww!!", pointing, saying "Look! There's the corn I had for dinner and the...". OMG!! And we're STILL best friends!
There was also the time that I was driving in my car, and we were sitting out behind another gameroom (pac-man, cheeky mouse (a game) freaks!). So, we were just sitting in my car out back of it, cuz I had a joint, and we were gonna smoke it first. It was pouring down rain, thundering, lightning, windy as hell! So we're just sitting there in the car, smoking away, and all of a sudden a big gust of wind started blowing everything all over the place, and when that happened, Kim screamed and leaned over on my side of the car. I remember telling her "Get off me! I'm not gay!". She kept screaming 'Help, help!'. I had no idea what the hell was up... then I noticed that she was pointing at something, and I looked over there. I had to shake my head and look again. The big dumpster out back was rolling!! Towards my car, I might add! You know how big & heavy a dumpster is? Especially when it's ROLLING RIGHT AT YOU!! We just BOTH screamed this time, and sat there and watched the damn thing. Nothing else to do about it....so it crashed against the car (my '72 Comet, 8 cylinder, you know, this car had some meat on its bones!). After that, we both jumped out, and ran to the rear passenger side where it hit, and, of course, started laughing (our trademark). There was a big ol' ding on the back. And, in 1988, I actually saw that car, parked in a parking space against the building next to our stores' main office, an hour north of here!! I even went over to see it close up (& personal). Everything was the same, even the old "dumpster ding"!! That was "surreal", even if you didn't know what the word meant (which I wouldn't have, at that age!).
BoUnCeS!! LibbY!

No comments: