Friday, July 01, 2005

later Thurs...

...sorry...I got cut off by my stupid keyboard. Anyway...today, we haven't had time to talk together, but Tiff came home after work with one of her friends and her friend's baby (no, Tiff is definitely not pregnant..[phew]), and a little bit later Ricky came over too, so I told him congratulations, & nice ring, and all that. Then they left, and I'm still sitting here, trying to get my mind around it. Thankfully, Tiff said they're not planning to get married til August 06...phew, again! Good, she didn't take after me...Kevin and I were engaged for exactly 62 1/2 HOURS! But, at least we worked together & were good friends for 5 years first! Tiff & Ricky have been going out since last September...well, it could be a LOT worse...plus, he IS younger than her, by a year, and that actually runs in the family...I'm a litte over a year older than Kev, his sister is 4 years older than her husband, and they've been together 13 years, married for 8, and Kev's brother is 37, and his girlfriend (ladyfriend?) is 41. And we actually like Ricky a lot, he's nice, treats her good, sometimes they've just sat here and watched movies with us...he just has the young guy mindset. You know, they always know everything, etc...but at least he never tries to boss her around. I STILL think she shouldn't get married until after she has gotten her own apartment, lived on her own, all that...say, 25 years old or so...but...what do I know? I'm only her mom, after all. Oh, and today when they were all here, Tiff asked me to show them all our dvd, you know, the one I gave Kev for our 15th anniversary, that shows the news clip from when we were on tv at the mall in Columbus with the news, and the news gut asked Kev what he was getting me for Valentine's Day, and Kev whispered to him...that we were getting married for Valentine's Day, and I didn't hear that, but the guy ran over to the camera & told everyone ELSE in central Ohio!!
Okay, it's starting to storm and I need to get off here...
BoUnCeS!! LibbY!

No comments: