Monday, July 11, 2005

lush...

Well....the wedding reception...uhhhh....from what I heard, was a debacle...I have no other way to put it. All I know is my little 'Tiffany Pooh-Bear' got in a couple fights there, and someone called the cops on everybody outside fighting.....I did get outside confirmation that Tiff didn't start the fight...but she damn sure participated in it...her 'fiance' told her if she didn't quit being like that, he wasn't going to stick around for it. He used to be a punk-ass kid, with tattoos, great big holes in his ears from punk ear-piercing, but he's trying to close them up now, he's got at least one job at all times, mostly 2... he's getting out of that shit, and now she's being the punk-ass! Holy CRAP!! She doesn't need that shit! She got drunk and made an ass of herself that night, which we've all done at one time or another, but...you DON'T jump into fights!! Anyway, there's a lot more, but I don't wanna get into it. At least nobody got arrested, nobody pressed charges. But I'm sure it was embarrassing for Kat, who was the dj, and I know Kev was floored when he got home and found out that when he saw the cops at the place the reception was, and I told him that his "little girl" was in the middle of the reason they were there!! Aww, damn. And today a guy came to the front door with a paper in his hand, and I was shaking as I went to the door...but, actually, it's a subpeona for her to be a witness in a case in September, that she and all her classmates called the cops about back when they were in school, because a guy was wandering the alleys up by their school, and he pulled his pants down and flashed them!! And he did this 3 or 4 different times!! And...this guy is married with kids, and lives on the next street over...quite a way from the downtown area! I told Tiff she had her cell phone in her hand, she should've taken a picture of him doing it!!
Anyway, I had some funny shit to write about today, but I can only remember one thing. The first time we gave Tiff a cell phone for Christmas one year, Kevin clipped it to a low branch on our (fake, of course) Christmas tree, and called it after she got done opening her other stuff! Now THAT was funny, cuz she had no clue what it was, or where it was!
BoUnCeS!! LibbY!

No comments: