Wednesday, July 06, 2005

coincidences...

Hey...hope everyone had a great holiday weekend!!
I've just been thinking back over all the coincidences between Kevin & myself, and there are so many, it's almost scary!
Kevin and I were both at the same middle school, at the same time, he was in the 6th grade when I was in the seventh, etc. because, of course I'm a year older. Then when I got into the 10th grade of high school, I absolutely hated it! Why? Well...I took French I in 9th grade. I did okay in it, but wasn't all into it and everything. And I had accelerated math in 9th grade too, and that was the same, did well, but not excited about it. So, I didn't choose to take French II, but when I got to 10th grade, guess what! Yes, it was on my schedule! So, I didn't say anything, I took it, and hated it. I also took geometry that year, but, I just plain didn't get it. So I purposely flunked the middle-of-the-year test in that class, and was able to get out of that class...when I started the 11th grade, I came in and my schedule had French III and geometry II! Man, I just about hit the ceiling! *(this is a really long road, but I SWEAR it's going somewhere meaningful!)* So, I went home and told Mom I WAS NOT going to go back to that school! Then I went out and got enrolled in the Career Center school in our town, enrolled in the data processing class, and that was good! And I didn't know this, but Kevin went there the next year (I was a sr, he was a jr!), but I never once even saw him! Of course, he was in a totally different part of the building, taking the meat-cutting class, but still...I swear, I saw almost everyone out there over the years! Except Kevin, of course! Believe me, I would've remembered him...(& his cute little butt! lol). I met him after I had graduated & gotten married (to the wrong person, of course! teenage girls, sheesh!), had Tiffany, & left the *hole, & got a job. So, my best friend at the time was sitting at the front of the store with me...I said "Who's that??" Joe said "It's just Kevin *" and I told Joe "Man! I am IN LOVE!!" Joe just rolled his eyes at me (good practice for when Tiff got to be a teenager, huh?). So, I worked with Kev at that store for a year or so, til I transferred to the other one. And, by then, Kevin & I had become good friends, and he told me I was going to hate that other store...I didn't believe him. Then, after I transferred to 2 or 3 other stores over the next 4 years (at the company's request this time). Then I got transferred back home, and Kevin was still at this store, so I totally developed a big bad crush on him, but kept it quiet, cuz I was scared of his heifer girlfriend he'd had since high school. So, that's how it all went...
So here's like, what is the weirdest coincidence I ever noticed....the 'ex-girlfriend from hell's' mom (or, 'the heifer's mom'!), is...my ex-husband's cousin!! I almost fell over when Kevin & I put that together! Also...I prefer to think of these as coicidences, but maybe we were just being stalked, but...before we were married, Kevin had given her a part part time job as his meat dept demo person, so later on, she had that to put on her resume. God knows, she needed something! She always quit jobs after a month or two cuz she was so whiny & thought they should always give her the hours she wanted! Anyway...after Kev and I had been married for about 5 years, I got the job as produce manager of a brand new store in this town that had just been built! And it was the dream job!! The new meat manager that had been hired to work there was Kevin's boss at the place we used to work at, and that was neat! Then, we had a meeting of all employees at that store a week before we opened it, and guess what...ex-girlfriend from hell was working there too, as the meat wrapper!! Soooo....I worked there anyway, for like another few years (heifer quit or was fired sometime in there, don't remember...), the store closed, I found another job at a store an hour north, worked there for 9 months, came back & took the job at the phone co. Then realized HER SISTER had just gotten hired there! So, after I'd been there about 3 years, I found out that HEIFER GOT HIRED!! OMG!! This was getting too pathetic...but I still stayed for another year, til I had to retire on SS disability! OK...I'm tired...thinking too much, I guess...
BoUnCeS!! LibbY!

No comments: