Wednesday, July 20, 2005

5 questions from thequeen!

Okay, here are the 5 questions from "queenie" (aka-Denise!) + the rules...
Rules...
1) Leave me a comment saying interview me please.2) I will respond by asking you five questions. ( not the same as you see here.)3) You will update your blog/site with the interview questions.4) You will include this explanation and offer to interview someone else in the same post.5) When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.
Okay, questions from queen (queen questions? say that 5 times fast!)...
1) If you could be a stupid law that is still on the books, which law would you be? and why?2) Aside from scaring little kids at Halloween ( woo hoo) What is your favorite past time?3) If you got to name a new state, what would you name it? And what would be the states bird, flower, and flag?4)Who is your hero? Why?5) Where did you meet your lovely husband? (somewhere along the way I missed the story)
#1... You cannot eat a doughnut and walk backwards on a city street. This IS actually a law still on the books in my city! And if I WAS that law, well, I'd just have no choice but to commit suicide...(or maybe homicide on whoever wrote me!)
#2... My favorite past time is usually curling up in bed (get your minds out of the gutter, people!), reading a great book! I could stay there for days, only getting up for food & bathroom breaks! I just ordered one from Amazon yesterday, 'The One Hundred People Who Are Screwing Up America'. Tells you MY politics, huh?
#3... My state would be called 'Perfect', USA...would be northeast S Carolina, and have some beach. And I'd call it Perfect, because I'd be the governor, the only senator, the only judge & jury on MY state's supreme court....ergo, it would be 'perfect' ...for me, anyway! Also, if, at any time, I decided I didn't want you in my state...you'd be banished! The state bird would be the screech owl, state flower would be the red rose (my garden would be the only one able to legally grow it), and the flag would be the picture of me, Kevin, & Tiffany at our wedding, with the picture of Truman I have on here earlier, curled up on the dining room chair, looking dignified down at the bottom.
#4...My hero is actually Nancy Reagan, after thinking it over a while. I could only pray to be as devoted & dignified as she was at President Reagan's funeral. And for her to be as supportive of him as she always was, before & after his sickness!
#5...I met Kevin when I was 20 (he was 19), & worked at the same store as him. I always thought he was cute (yes, & hot),but he had a girlfriend, so I did nothing else (I was scared of her!...see my long ago post!). I transferred to a different town here in OH, but still lived here,& talked to him at his store here (he was the meat manager, I was the produce manager!). 5 years later I transferred back to this store, we dated for 4 months, then got married! And never looked back. Engaged for 62 1/2 hours!! Kevin always said we didn't get engaged to think about getting married, we knew what we wanted. & 15 years later, well...
Okay...that's been more thinking than I've done in 3 days put together, so I need to go watch some funny tv shows, like Everybody Loves Raymond!
BoUnCeS!! LibbY!

No comments: