Sunday, July 24, 2005

thinking...with Kev this morning...


I actually woke up early this morning (7 am!) . Oh yeah. This is Truman...showing exactly how excited he is about the year's first snow a few years ago, on 11/22...
Okay, of course, when I woke up early, the first thing I do is go out to the living room & turn on Fox news. a couple hours later, Kevin came out there too, and when we heard them talking about the unsuccessful homicide bomber in Cairo, who had a nail bomb that went off, and he was the only one hurt...we looked at each other and I said "I wish I was in the ER to take care of him." So, Kevin says "Oops...I spilled the salt!" ;-)
Then, when he was in here on the computer later, I heard them say that John Roberts' past was being dug into very hard, but since they couldn't find anything on him, now they're going after his wife. Because, I guess she must have been a lawyer?, and a few years ago, she did some "pro bono" work for a woman's rights group that was for pro-life. Well, so freakin what? well, they (the Roberts family) are Catholics, and, of course, they are against abortions. So...why were the Democrats so high over John Kerry? He was (supposedly) Catholic too...but why didn't that bother them then?? Oh...I'm sick of thinkling...
So Kevin's been going tanning a couple days a week at the place Tiffany works, and he's so FREAKIN' DARK now, it's not funny!! This morning I was laying in bed with him, and I put my arm up against his stomach, and, GRRRRRRR! It's like we were 13 years ago, reversed! Cuz I used to be able to tan then, but, of course, when you have ms, you can NEVER raise your core body temperature, or you'll have the worst symptoms in the world! So I can't even go outside in the sun! Kevin and Tiffany are now calling me Casper!! I bet they're secretly laughing at me , thinking "Marshmallow". I do have a can of the 'tanning beads', (yeah, I know...tan in a can!), so I'll have to use that again someday...it is really good, I've used it before, but I've been lazy about it lately...gotta get back to it! I've actually used almost all the 'sunless tanning' things, and, trust me...the very WORST one I ever tried was that air-brush spray that you can buy in the store, and do at home! Kevin brought me one of those home a few weeks ago, and I stood in the bathtub and let him spray me...and everywhere he sprayed, it kinda just bubbled up! So, of course, I turned on the shower and rinsed it off, before it dried!! So the next day, Tiff(!) offered to take it back for me. So she did, and got the tanning beads spray for me instead.
Oh, speaking of Tiff...one of her old friends' mom's went in to where she works yesterday for a haircut, and told Tiff that Danielle got married. And Tiff came home last night and told us who she married, dying laughing, because she remembered the name they used to call him in school...and, I guess he still looks like that! How mean! Of course, I laughed with her, so I'm no better :-( . I just remmember when Tiff & Danielle were in kindergarten and Danielle lived next door, we looked out the front window one day, and they were out in our front yard sticking sticks straight up in the yard! So I stuck my head out the door and asked what they were doing. They stood up proudly, and announced "We're planting TREES!!" LMAO!!
BoUnCeS!! LibbY!

No comments: