Friday, July 08, 2005

different template...

Well, this is SO much better!! I HATE pink, and I have absolutely NO idea why I picked that out the first time. Well, I guess it's cuz I had no idea what I was doing! I LOVE lighthouses, this fits me. A few years ago(well, more than a few...I think it was a couple summers after I was diagnosed with ms), Kevin & I took Tiffany and went up to Marblehead Lighthouse on Lake Erie, and that was one of the best days I ever had! The Coast Guard was there, and they had the lighthouse open, and were letting people walk up, and through the lighthouse. And Kevin isn't a huge fan of heights, so...Tiff and I walked up the 90-100 steps to the top, and stood on the top, and waved down to Kevin while he took our pictures! You know it was 'a few years ago', if I walked up that many steps without falling back down them! That was a memorable day! After we were in Marblehead, we went over to Port Clinton, and went on the beach and fed bread to the seagulls...then across the street and played in the park...then went and got ice cream cones from a Dairy Queen, and as we were standing there, we saw a Stealth plane fly over! I can't believe we saw it, it really WAS almost invisible. If you looked away for 1 second, you lost sight of it! I took Tiff up to Port Clinton a lot that summer. We had a blast! And she was only about 9 or 10, and the teenage attitude hadn't showed up yet! We laughed all the time, and I remember telling her, "This is great, I love it, Tiffany! And I'm especially enjoying it, because you'll probly decide you hate my guts in a few years!" And she died laughing, and said, "Oh, Mommy, no way!"
Holy crap!
BoUnCeS!! LibbY!

No comments: