Friday, July 15, 2005

Friday, woohoo!!



Wow, I don't have a clue why I'm so freakin' happy about that, it's not like it's any different from any other day for me...but it is for Kevin, so...you know, when Daddy's happy, everybody's happy....or something like that...
So, I don't know what's wrong with me today, but I went to bed at 3 am and now I've been up again since 7 am!

Okay...so this picture is our cat, Truman. Truthfully, he's just yawning, but it makes him feel better if I say he's roaring, so...that's what he's doing (wink, wink). So, I just put another on here that shows him in a more dignified pose. He'll be happier with that up here...

So, I was watching Dr Phil this morning (I love that show!), and he had a husband and his wife on there that, the husband told his wife what to do, and how to do it...everything! Even told her she brushed her teeth wrong, she took a shower wrong...oh my God!! And then he was talking, and she tried to say something, and he said "Shut up! I said shut your suckhole!!" Holy crap! It was hilarious, but sad (like your blog, Christine, but she is just weak, which I know you aren't!). I told Kevin if he EVER said that to me, and he wasn't joking, I'd actually get my wheelchair down the front steps outside, and wheel myself down the street to the CLOSEST lawyer's office, and take EVERYTHING he'd ever even THINK of owning!! And you have no idea how pathetic & weak I could look, with Tiffany pushing my wheelchair to the front of the courtroom! Kevin's sister, Kat called today, and I was telling her about it, and I swear, she almost choked on whatever she was eating! She said she can't wait til Benji gets home from golfing (yes, that's what he does when he's not working...which he does from home...except when he has to travel to California, New York, wherever!) to tell him! We were trying to figure out what a woman could say to a man that would be that insulting. We came up with nothing, so any help from 'my personal peanut gallery' would be appreciated! Not to use seriously, but as a comeback, since we BOTH know we'll hear that soon! (as a joke, of course).

So, Kat was telling me about some things Tiff's told her she wants for her wedding, and Kat told her last night "you've got a caviar taste on a bologna budget!". That's a good way to put it, I've only told her she has a champagne taste on a beer budget. And Tiff's done nothing lately but look through bridal magazines! Kat's the one she usually does that with, anyway, cuz Kat's her maid of honor. Kevin told me today when he called from work (yes, he calls me on his 2 breaks & lunch everyday, I think to make sure I haven't "done something stupid" and fell down, had a seizure, let the friendly neighborhood axe murderer in...you know.) anyway, he said, all you have to do is nod & smile, and listen to what she says...someday she'll realize she isn't gonna get a ten thousand dollar wedding. :-)

BoUnCeS!! LibbY!

No comments: