Thursday, June 09, 2005

rappin'....

I LOVE this song! I was trying to figure out how to make my photostories into a dvd for my dad, but no luck yet! I'm trying to use the 'my dvd studio deluxe' that's on my desktop, but I will have to ask Kevin how to do this shit. But, actually, when I did, he said he didn't know it well enough to just tell me, but he'll sit down with me tonight & we'll "figgerr" it out!!
So anyway, I got sidetracked onto the Windows Media Player, that we have all our music on, and I'm playing 'Libby's playlist', which has a lot of my favorite songs on it (cuz I made the playlist out of our cd's!). So, right now I'm listening to some Sting (he's so hot...but I like him for his brains, you know!), next is Steppenwolf's 'Magic Carpet Ride'...But I also had 'Love Song' by Tesla, which is the BEST! I've got that song as the background of our 15th anniversary video...because (little background here), before Kevin & I EVER went out, we were sitting in the office of the store we both worked at, talking to the assistant head cashier, and we had both just broken up from our last relationships (you know, for him it was the flying heifer!), and we both told Debbie that we were both going back to celibacy (or virginity...but I don't think I could've gotten away with that one, since Kev knew Tiff, and she looks like a "mini me"). So when we went out for the first time a couple months later, we were each sitting in our own cars, thinking the other one had stood us up, because he was at the back door of where we were supposed to meet, & I was in the front! So, I had my car's radio on (as all 23 yr olds do!) and that song came on, and all of a sudden I had a funny feeling in the pit of my stomach, & I thought "I'm gonna marry him!!", and I STILL think that was so STRANGE!! God really DOES work in mysterious ways, doesn't He? Cuz 4 months later we were married!
So I also had some Kid Rock, and after that 'Rapper's Delight', remember that ? From the 70's!! I need to listen to this stuff more than watch the news 24/7!!
BoUnCeS!! LibbY!

No comments: